1. Offshore Staff Leasing (Managed Service)
How does your recruitment process work?
First, send us your job description and other business operating requirements. We will then source, screen, interview and send you the list of the finest candidates. Then, choose which candidates you’d like to interview via Skype. If none of our candidates meet your requirements, we will keep on looking for the right candidate that is suitable for the role.
How can I attract the finest Candidates?
Having a great and detailed job descriptions, is one of the key components on how to attract the best candidates for your vacant role. During the interview, it’s imperative to discuss and outline your company’s culture, qualities and why your company is a great place to work.
What is my offshore Staff working schedule?
We will match your offshore staff working schedule based on your preferred time zone. Normally, full time staff work 9 hours per day with 1-hour lunch/dinner break and part time staff work 4 hours per day.
How soon my staff can start working?
Your offshore staff can start once you have completed and submitted the following requirements (Signed Client Services Agreement, SOW - Statement of Work) and the (1) Month Advance Payment for our Fixed Monthly Service Fee for the Account Management, Support, Admin, HR, Payroll, Direct Staff Cost, Pro-rated 13th Month Pay, Social Benefits and Health Insurance for your Offshore Staff.
Once we have received the following, we will brief your offshore staff regarding work schedule, other startup requirements and can start on the next immediate available date.
Contract Duration Options?
6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36 Months Contract
What about terminating my offshore staff?
In the first six (6) months, your offshore staff is on a probationary period. Throughout this time you can terminate your offshore staff with 30 days notice period.
Why do I need your offshore staff leasing service?
Our rates are highly competitive compare to your local rates. Also, there is a lot that should go into the process, including the huge amount of work that’s required in hiring your own offshore staff in the Philippines, such as:
- Advertising across multiple career sites
- Searching large resume banks
- Interviewing and Shortlisting Applicants
- Previous Employment Background Checking
- Applicant’s Skill-set Testing
- Management and Operations (Office and IT Infrastructures, Admin and HR and other required Labor related requirements)
Not to mention, it’s improper and prohibited in the Philippines to directly engage someone for work without the aid of a BPO Company, Recruitment or Offshore Staffing agency, that will intermediate and secure both parties. Specially, if you haven't established a physical business here in the Philippines. Furthermore, if you are still decided to hire independent contractors remotely on your own, you will surely experience the following:
- Work Attrition
- High Turn-around Rate
- Unreliable Working Schedule
- Unpredictable Staff Demands
How to effectively manage my offshore staff?
Always include them in your weekly team meetings, so that they’re always on the same track as the other team members and lastly, keep all possible lines of communication open.
How can I track Offshore Staff Work Performance?
Simple, by establishing a KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) that can help alot to retain an on-going work performance record of your offshore staff activity, and to ensure that all of your offshore staff are aligned with your business operations goals and objectives moving forward.
What are the best way to communicate with my offshore staff?
There are tons of online management tools available but, through the years we have identified the following applications listed below as the most recommended and effective online management apps.
- Dropbox (Cloud File Collaboration and Storage)
- Google Drive (Cloud File Collaboration and Storage)
- Skype (VOIP Platform)
- Slack (Unified Business Management Platform with Built In Communication System and other Business Related Application Integrations)
- Toggl (Time Tracking App) Works with Desktop and Mobile Devices
What currency am I billed?
- US Dollars (USD)
What is your invoicing process?
Your 1st invoice is for the remaining working days for that month including the (1) Month Advance Payment for our Fixed Monthly Service Fee for the Account Management, Support, Admin, HR, Payroll, Direct Staff Cost, Pro-rated 13th Month Pay, Social Benefits and Health Insurance for your Offshore Staff, this must be paid prior to your offshore staff starting date.
Moving forward on the 1st of each month, you will receive an invoice for (1) month in advance and adjusted for actual worked hours in the previous month, then you’re expected to pay your invoice on or before every 3rd of the month to settle your offshore staff salary and other related charges every 15th and 30th of the month. As you can see it’s very important that all contractors are paid on time.
How do you accept payment?
- Paypal (Debit or Credit Card)
- International Money Bank Transfer
- MoneyGram or Western Union
- (Excluding Transfer Fees)
What are the basic benefits and commitments to you offshore staff?
For Offshore Staff Leasing (Managed Operations) Work From Home Setup
- Paid Regular or Special Public Holidays (18 Days)
- Overtime Pay (Equivalent to Agreed Hourly Rate in USD)
- Pro-Rated 13th Month Pay or Equivalent to (1) Monthly Offshore Staff Salary for Each Year of Service. E.g. Monthly Salary of $800 USD / (12) Months = $66.66 USD * (6) Months of Service = $400 USD
For Offshore Seat Leasing (Managed Operations) Office Based Setup
- Above Mentioned Offshore Staff Benefits plus;
- Night Differential or Night Shift Pay (Not Less than 10% of Daily Rate Per Hour) Between 10PM-6AM PHT
- (5) Days of Paid Service Incentive Leave (For Vacation or Sick Leave)
- Social Security Services, Philhealth, Home Development Mutual Fund and Health Insurance
- Final Pay or Last Month Pay Including Earned Salary, Pro-Rated 13th Month Pay and Bonuses (Voluntary Offshore Staff Resignation)
- Back and Separation Pay or Equivalent to (1) Month Staff Salary. E.g. (1/2) Monthly Staff Salary for Each Year of Service (Illegal Termination of Offshore Staff)
What if my offshore staff wants to take a vacation or sick leave?
No work, No pay for Offshore Staff Leasing (Managed Operations) in Work From Home Setup.
What if I require my staff to work overtime?
You will be billed at the agreed and updated hourly rate of your offshore staff in USD.
How about Public holidays?
Eighteen (18) paid regular and special holidays per year as provided under Proclamation No. 831 (2015 Declared Holidays) Normally, your offshore staff will request to take the day off, but it always depends on your preference, if you would like your offshore staff to work on Philippines’ public holidays or on your local public holidays or totally require them to work on these days, but subject for additional billing.
2. Project Based Outsourcing
What is Project Based Outsoucing?
It's pretty straight forward simply browse our available Business Solutions for your business requirements today, click the link to learn more. https://www.stafify.com/collections/project-based-outsourcing